Her private-sector business experience includes working with manufacturing, technology, health-care, utilities, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and transportation industries.
With her focus on linking organizational change with performance improvement, Carol’s consulting experience includes a range of services:
- Change management methodology
- Facilitation training and facilitation of meetings
- GE-style WorkOut facilitation
- Design and delivery of competency and performance-based leadership programs
- New team and leadership acceleration
Recent successes include:
- Coaching a food market company through a complete “soup-to-nuts” implementation of the WorkOut process, including building self-sufficiency for ongoing sessions, delivering consistently effective results and building the process into the everyday work
- Designing and facilitating a change-management program in Sweden for key leadership personnel of a manufacturing and sales organization
- Overseeing six facilitated teams of a WorkOut in eastern Ukraine, producing all desired results in 100 days
- Designing and delivering leadership programs for a prominent northeast U.S. teaching hospital, including “Performance Feedback and Evaluation” and “Leading People Effectively”
- Leading WorkOut facilitator training for internal facilitators of a Latin-America-based global utilities business
- Facilitating team assimilation of each department within a U.S. utilities business following a complete organizational redesign
Connect with Carol to learn more about how she can add value to your organization.