Laura Butcher spent almost 15 years as an HR leader in top companies – including an instrumental role at the division and corporate level designing and implementing GE’s transformational WorkOut process.
At Bank of America, Laura led teams implementing complex corporate change initiatives after its merger with NationsBank.
As HR Director for Delta Air Lines in London, Laura led significant business restructuring initiatives across Europe and supported cross-cultural business teams.
As a consultant with a focus on leadership development, instructional design and change management, Laura helps businesses unlock teamwork, creativity and knowledge in their workforces to obtain superior performance.
Her business acumen, coupled with her expertise in world-class HR practices and change management, have enabled her to support clients from a wide range of industries in the United States as well as throughout Asia and Europe.
Recent successes include:
- Designing and executing an employee communications and training program in a financial services company to support the introduction of a multinational shared services function
- Launching an executive coaching process and network in one of the largest health-care organizations in the United States
- Introducing succession planning and talent management processes in a global Korean conglomerate
- Designing a leadership program for the Treasury Services division of a Fortune 10 U.S. bank
- Developing and delivering a Leadership Academy for a high-growth, high-tech company preparing for an IPO
Laura received her bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and her MBA from Vanderbilt University. She is a graduate of General Electric’s prestigious HR Leadership Program and is certified in the Birkman Method, Hogan Leadership Series, Center for Creative Leadership Assessment Suite, Conflict Dynamics Profile and Extraordinary Leader 360.
Connect with Laura to learn more about how she can add value to your organization.