Facilitation Training for Results: New workshops will build skills – and fast-track progress
Are you trying to drive change in your workplace -- yet find your teams faltering?
Do important meetings often fall short of your goals?
Is stronger collaboration needed across your organization?
To help individuals and organizations strengthen team problem-solving skills, The Wunderlin Company offers a series of small, intensive, experience-based workshops during the year.
The workshop goal: to help individuals and organizations seeking to change their culture with the help of skilled facilitation tools and strategies. They will learn to:
- Assist in structuring and planning team problem-solving meetings.
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day meetings.
- Become an internal leader of cultural-change initiatives.
- Take a facilitative approach to their own work.
What people say about our workshops
With 20 years of experience leading facilitation training, the Wunderlin team has helped leaders in a wide range of settings -- from large international corporations to government and not-for-profit agencies.
Participants praise the intimate class size (9 to 1 student/faculty ratio) and lively interactive learning with hands-on experience leading a group through varied problem-solving approaches.
- “I have always felt the need to speak when there is silence. I have learned to give people time to process and I have slowed down.”
- “I tend to ask more questions – and follow-up questions – to get someone’s whole thought process. I used to think my role as a manager and as a teacher was to teach, and I have learned much more by asking questions and starting conversations instead of telling what I thought I already knew as a fact.”
Also on the Wunderlin Company training schedule are these workshops: